What is rooting an Android phone: Rooting means you have root access to your device—that is, it can run the pseudo command, and has enhanced privileges allowing it to run apps like Wireless Tether or Set CPU. You can root either by installing the Superuser application or by flashing a custom ROM that includes root access.
Things to Know about Rooting
- Rooting is not Illegal
Technically, it once was, but exceptions to the DCMA have made it legal for most phones (but not necessarily tablets). Either way, it’s hard to imagine anyone actually enforcing this rule.
- Rooting voids your phone warranty
Unlocking your bootloader will void the warranty on your phone, even if your manufacturer provides a way for you to do it. That said, if you need warranty service for a hardware issue, you can sometimes unroot your phone and take it in for service with no one the wiser. However, some phones have a digital “switch” that flips when you unlock your phone that is very difficult or impossible to revert, so do your research before unlocking if you want to preserve your warranty.
- Rooting can brick your phone
It’s possible, but pretty unlikely. As long as you follow instructions well, you probably won’t brick anything. Flashing custom kernels and radios is a little riskier than just rooting or flashing ROMs, but again, if you follow directions you should be okay. Keep in mind that bricking means your phone means it won’t turn on or function at all—if you’re stuck in a boot loop or boot straight to recovery, your phone is not bricked, and it can be fixed.
How to root Micromax Canvas L A108
This is root tutorial of Micromax A108 Canvas L. This method is easy and safe for your mobile. So root your phone and enjoy your phone without any restriction. Micromax A108 Canvas L is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz Processor and IPS 5.5 inch touchscreen with qHD resolution 960 x 540 pixels. Micromax A108 Canvas L run on 4.4.2 Android Kitkat and it has 1GB RAM and 8GB phone internal storage.
Micromax A108 Canvas L is great phone and must be rooted because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, custom Rom and custom setting in your phone. But before root you must read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this post. Then after follow these steps to root your phone.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
- Read all steps then do it careful.
- Make sure proper power backup of your PC.
Steps to root Canvas L A 108
- Connect Micromax A108 Canvas L via USB and install USB driver Click here to download.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Phone. Go to Settings >>> Developer options >>> USB debugging check it
- Download Rootkit Click here and double click on Root kit and connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
- Root kit will automatically detect your Device; now click on “Root Now”.
- Now Root processor start. After Root processor complete disconnect your Phone. Now your phone is rooted.
NOTE: Please follow the instructions carefully. I will not take any responsibility on whatever may happen with your phone.