HTC One ME Dual SIM smartphone: HTC Company announced to launch their new smartphone, the HTC One ME Dual SIM soon with latest technology. As we all aware about HTC is one of the biggest smartphone manufacturing companies in global market. Company will launch HTC One ME Dual SIM smartphone in June 2015 with high quality features.
In more detail about HTC One ME Dual SIM full features and specification, Highlighting features, pros and cons and expected price in India and US given below.
HTC One ME Dual SIM smartphone Full Specification:
|Status:||Coming soon for available to buy online|
|Price (Indian Rupees)||Expected: Rs. 51,999 Approx.|
|Price (USD $)||Expected: $799 – $829 Approx.|
|2G Bands:||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G Bands:||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Bands:||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|SIM Size:||Nano SIM|
|Dimensions:||151.0 x 72.0 x 9.8 mm (5.94 x 2.83 x 0.39 in)|
|Weight:||155 g (5.47 oz)|
|Type:||Color IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Touch:||Yes, with Multitouch|
|Size:||5.2 inches (13.3 cm) (~68.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution:||1440 x 2560 pixels|
|PPI:||~565 ppi pixel density|
|Feature:||HTC Sense UI 7.0|
|Internal:||32 GB Inbuilt, 3 GB RAM internal memory|
|Card Slot:||Yes, Support upto 128 GB|
|Wireless frequency (Wifi):||Yes, WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Bluetooth:||Yes, v4.1, A2DP, apt-X|
|USB:||Yes, MicroUSB v2.0|
|GPS:||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope|
|3.5mm Headphone Jack:||Yes|
|Extra:||– NFC- DLNA- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
– DivX/XviD/MP4/H.264/WMV player
– MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player
– Document editor
– Photo/video editor
– Doubly Surround Sound
|Camera:||Yes, 20 MP with autofocus dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Resolution:||5376 x 3752 pixels|
|Features:||Face detection, Geo tagging, HDR Panorama, Touch to focus, Smile detection|
|Video Recording:||Yes, 2160p@30fps|
|Front Camera:||Yes, 4 MP (1/3” sensor size, 2µm pixel size), 1080p@30fps, HDR|
|Operating System (OS):||Android, v5.0.2 (Lollipop)|
|CPU:||2.2 GHz, Octa Core, Mediatek X10 Processor|
|Browser:||Yes, supports HTML|
|Supports:||MMS, Instant Messaging|
|Email:||Yes, with Push mail|
|Music:||MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV, FLAC|
|Video:||DivX, XviD, MP4, H.264, WMV|
|Size:||2840mAH, Li-Po Battery|
|Standby Time:||Up to 24.9 days 625 hrs. on 3G|
|Talk Time:||Up to 23 hrs, 13hrs. on 3G|
|Music Playback Time:||85 hrs.|
|Colors:||Meteor Grey, Rose Gold, Gold Sepia|
Pros of HTC One ME Dual SIM smartphone:
Related to outfit of mobile phone:
- Has Dual SIM functionality: Use multiple SIM (network services) at the same time. It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Slim Body: 9.8 mm quite thicker phone easer to carry and look fashionable and up to grade.
- Has Responsive, Capacitive and Multi Touch Screen: Multitouch display screen offer a more interactive experience to operate the phone by touching at any point on the phone screen. To click images no need to bother about clicks on a specific area or particular button, just touch on the screen at anywhere and enjoy the functionality.
- High Resolution Screen: 1440 x 2560 pixels images, videos and text will look better and clear. In addition ~565 ppi pixel densities give a fine experience to look images, videos on this sharp and clear screen. Text messages, PDF files etc. will be easier to read.
Related to inbuilt camera in mobile phone:
- High Resolution Camera: 20MP (5376 x 3752 pixels) resolution, dual-LED (dual tone) flash camera for taking sharp and clear photos.
- Supports HDR Video Recording: 2160p@30fps with HDR video recording user can record videos of beautiful moments, sceneries and watch them later.
- High Resolution Selfie Camera: 4MP 1080p@30fps front (selfie) Camera enables you to take your own selfless at any time anywhere with requesting others to click your snaps and do video calling (on supported devices).
- Support Flash for Camera: User by this functionality click all there memorable moments wants to click images either in dark spots.
Related to memory and battery of mobile phone:
- Large Storage Capacity: 32 GB inbuilt storage capacity allows user to store more songs, videos, photos and install more applications without bother about memory space.
- High of RAM: 3 GB RAM inbuilt means more applications can run at the same time, which makes the phone faster and quick respond.
- Supports Memory Card: For enhance the memory size of the phone having external memory card slot support upto 128 GB. So user can store more songs, photos and videos.
- Latest CPU Technology: 2.2 GHz, Octa Core, Mediatek X10 Processor provides more cores result in better parallelism, meaning synchronization functionality support many tasks can be processed in parallel without hanging down the user Interface.
- Supports 3G/4G network connectivity: 3G and 4G network connectivity enabled smartphone respond quicker and fast with more downloads speed and a faster internet experience.
- Supports WiFi Hotspot: Wifi Tethering allows users to use their internet connection on their wifi enabled laptop.
- Supports WiFi: User can connect to wifi hotspots in their area to experience a superior internet experience and Wifi Tethering feature allows user to use their internet connection on your wifi enabled laptop.
- Long Battery Talk Time: 2840mAH Li-ion battery backup provide a batter performance and working function to the smartphone.
Related to external application and features of mobile phone:
- Support NFC functionality: NFC enables wireless payments through phone. User can also connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Supports DLNA functionality: DLNA standard enables easy sharing of music, photos, and videos over wifi. User can stream video from your DLNA phone to your DLNA TV via WiFi.
- Supports GPS: A-GPS support to determining your location. You can get directions to a place with the help of GPS.
- Inbuilt Accelerometer feature: Accelerometer enable user phone to detect motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Has Inbuilt Compass: Compass enable phone to determines direction facing relative to North, East, West and South.
- Supports FM Radio: Filmy Music supporting feature enable users to listen their favourite radio stations on your phone. Enjoy music on the go with FM Radio.
Cons of HTC One ME Dual SIM smartphone:
- Not Support Java: Some of the professional application required java environment.
- Can’t Output To TV: User can’t connect their phone to a TV.
- Heavy Weight: 155 g considering this phone’s screen size (5.2 inches), its weight is reasonable.
- Non-Removable Battery: Cannot switch off phone by removing battery when your phone freezes. Also cannot replace the battery or use spare battery when battery performance is degraded.
HTC One ME Dual SIM smartphone Highlight features:
This highlight features gives you a brief idea about this smartphone. Before purchase any of smartphone takes a look on highlight of HTC One ME Dual SIM smartphone.
- Price: Rs. 51,999 to Rs. 52,499 Approx. in Indian price
- $ 799 to $ 829 Approx. in USD Price.
- General: Dual SIM, GSM (Nano SIM)
- Operating System: Android, v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- Technical: 2.2 GHz, Octa Core, Mediatek X10 Processor
- Internal: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM (Inbuilt Memory Memory Card), with external support card slot upto 128 GB.
- Display: 5.2 inches (full touch), 1440 x 2560 pixels (~ 565 PPI pixel densities)
- Connectivity: 3G/4G WiFi with hotspot Bluetooth GPS
- Camera: 20 MP rear cameras with autofocus dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 4MP Front Camera
- Extra: Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, 3.5 mm jack Headphone
HTC One ME Dual SIM smartphone will come soon to hit the smartphone market with authorized websites. The online price of HTC One ME Dual SIM smartphone is expected Rs. 51,999 to Rs. 52,499 Approx. (Indian Price), $799 to $829 Approx. (USD). HTC One ME Dual SIM has officially announced in May 2015 will be released in coming June 2015.
Keep following us we’ll upgrade with more upcoming smartphones and their specification and features etc…