Lenovo K80 is latest android smartphone with 4GB RAM and under Rs 20000 inr. Very soon after launching the Lenovo A5000 in Russia, this one of the top listed smartphone manufacturing Chinese company has now unveiled yet another smartphone, the Lenovo K80. Unveiled in China, the Lenovo K80 has been priced at CNY 1,799 (approximately Rs. 18,499 (Indian currency)) and available in the firm’s home country starting April 30.
Company announced in April, 2015 that the company will be launched Lenovo K80 smartphone in upcoming month. To know about in more detail the features and specification, expected price in India, CNY and US etc. see Lenovo K80 product description, Lenovo K80 specification and highlighting features, Pros and cons given below.
Lenovo K80 smartphone full description:
Company launch its new smartphone on May, 2015 that was announced in April, 2015. Lenovo K80 smartphone is a complete package for middle class and high class smartphone users who are looking about the slim size, amazing look with upgraded technology in affordable prices.
Lenovo K80 smartphone having lighting fast speed with supporting of high speed LTE (Long Term Evolution), 4G network connectivity. This latest new generation Lenovo K80 smartphone have the ability to play online games, watching online videos and listing online music with blazing fast data buffering speed and/or without trapping of data.
The processor of Lenovo K80, Intel Atom Z3560 processor (1.83 GHz, Quad Core) packs the power to make multitasking effortless, regardless of how many apps, games, or videos you run.
Multi touched quite big screen with rich in colour and sharp in resolution Lenovo K80 smartphone having 5.5 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density). This high featured big screen give an amazing look to the phone.
Beautiful to look at and hold, the Lenovo K80 mobile is one of the slimmest premium smartphones available. At just 8.5 mm in profile, it slips easily into your pocket or bag.
Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) operating system is fast, fluid, and smooth, and gives you access to all your favorite apps and games and at the Google Play Store. The main functionality of Lenovo K80 with Android v5.0 Lollipop to enhance the working of multi processes running together like user listening music while browsing the internet or tear down the highway with the heavy game all working without a hitch.
The superb Face detection, Geo tagging, Touch to focus, HDR Panorama and auto focusing features enhance the weight of this smartphone and compelled to every new smartphone seeker to purchase this smartphone. Lenovo K80 integrated rear camera 13MP auto-focus with flash with 4128 X 3096 pixels, optical image stabilization and 5MP front camera. In addition front camera makes video chatting easy and fun. The video recording by this phone is amazing because the phone support the HD video recording i.e. 1080p @30fps.
This phone having 4GB RAM to enhance the processing speed of the smartphone and running multi processes without hang up the phone. 64GB ROM inbuilt memory gives the heavy storage capacity functionality available in very expensive smartphones. Although this phone having large memory space inbuilt but for more memory enhancement company provide in additional 32GB with a microSD card support to enhance the storage capacity according to the user requirement.
The latest technology of GPS works offline gives an additional feature to your smartphone. By using this functionality user finding his way around the city that has never been easier than with the Lenovo K80 which includes satellite controlled GPS system to guide the user accurately even when phone don’t connect with internet connection.
Lenovo K80 smartphone Full Specification:
|Status:||Available to buy online|
|Price (Indian Rupees)||Expected: Rs. 18,499 Approx. (Range: Rs. 15000 to Rs. 20000)|
|Price (USD $)||Expected: $269 – $299 Approx.|
|2G Bands:||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900- SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G Bands:||HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Bands:||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800)|
|Speed:||HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|SIM Size:||Micro SIM|
|Dimensions:||8.5 mm thickness|
|Weight:||158 g (5.57 oz)|
|Type:||Color IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Touch:||Yes, with Multitouch|
|Resolution:||1080 X 1920 pixels|
|Internal:||64 GB Inbuilt, 4 GB RAM internal memory|
|Card Slot:||Yes, up to 32 GB|
|Wireless frequency (Wifi):||Yes, With wifi-hotspot|
|USB:||Yes, MicroUSB (MHL) v2.0|
|GPS:||Yes, with A-GPS Support|
|3.5mm Headphone Jack:||Yes|
|Camera:||Yes, 13 MP with Autofocus|
|Resolution:||4128 X 3096 pixels, optical image stabilization|
|Features:||Face detection, Geo tagging, Panorama, Touch to focus|
|Video Recording:||Yes, 1080p @30fps|
|Front Camera:||Yes, 5 MP, supports video calling|
|Operating System (OS):||Android, v5.0 (Lollipop)|
|Chipset:||Intel Atom Z3560|
|CPU:||1.83 GHz, Quad Core Processor|
|Browser:||Yes, supports HTML|
|Supports:||MMS, Instant Messaging|
|Email:||Yes, with Push mail|
|Music:||MP3, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC|
|Video:||MP4, DivX, XviD, WMV, H.264|
|Size:||4000mAH, Li-ion Battery|
|Standby Time:||21.6 Days or 520 hrs. on 3G network|
|Talk Time:||33 hours on 3G|
|Color:||White, Black, Silver, Red|
Pros of Lenovo K80:
- Has Dual SIM Functionality: Better use of multiple SIMs at the same time. It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Slim Body: 8.5mm thickness slim body and 158g light weight better to keep it in hand all times.
- Responsive, capacitive and multi touch screen: Multitouch display screen gives an amazing function to operate the phone by touching at any point on the phone screen.
- Quite Big Screen: 5.5 inches large screen gives a best GUI environment to play games and reading online study material.
- High Resolution screen: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) high resolution size of display screen.
- Has high mega pixel camera with flash and auto focus: Full high definition picture capture availability with auto focus functionality.
- Support HD video recording (@30fps): Video recording in HD format support high resolution and sharp video making functionality.
- Has front camera support video calling: With high data connectivity Lenovo K80 supports smooth video data transmission for video calling.
- Heavy inbuilt storage capacity: 4 GB RAM and 64 FB ROM fell free to the user to store heavy data and keep rich information all time with itself.
- Have a compass: Direction checking related to North, South, East and West is available.
- Extendable memory card slot: Phone support up to 32 GB external card to enhance the storage capacity without hangout.
- Long Battery Talk Time: 4000mAH Li-ion battery backup provide a long performance and working function to the smartphone. 21.6 Days of battery backup with standby mode and upto 33 hours long talk time battery backup.
Cons of Lenovo K80:
- Not Support Java: Some of the professional application required java environment.
- Can’t output to TV: Functionality to connect phone with Television is not supported.
Lenovo K80 smartphone Highlight features:
This highlight features gives you a brief idea about this smartphone. Before purchase any of smartphone takes a look on highlight of Lenovo K80 smartphone.
- Price: Rs. 18,499 Approx. (Expected)
- $ 269-$299 Approx. (Expected)
- General: Dual Sim
- Operating System: Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Technical: Intel Atom Z3560 (1.83 GHz, Quad Core) Processor
- Internal: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM (Inbuilt Memory Memory Card), external support upto 32 GB
- Display: 5.5 inches (full touch), 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Connectivity: 3G/4G WiFi with hotspot Bluetooth GPS
- Camera: 13 MP (Autofocus) with Flash, 4128 X 3096 pixels, optical image stabilization, 5 MP (Front Camera)
- Extra: Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, 3.5 mm jack Headphone
Lenovo K80 Online Price:
Lenovo K80 smartphone is available now to buy online. The online price of Lenovo K80 smartphone is Rs. 18,499 Approx. (Indian Rupees), $260-$299 Approx. (USD). Lenovo K80 available for buy online. Keep following us we’ll upgrade with registration for Lenovo K80 buy online link soon.