Lenovo Phab Plus: Lenovo Phab Plus will be the best smartphone with upgraded functionality. As we all knows that Lenovo is one of the largest smartphone manufacturing companies and it decided to launch new smartphone Phab Plus with good features in a very affordable price. Lenovo Phab Plus smartphone will be available for buy online in coming month as report comes from Lenovo officials. Here in more detail to know about the full specification, highlighting features, pros and cons and online price of this Lenovo upcoming smartphone Lenovo Phab Plus.
Lenovo Phab Plus smartphone Full Specification:
|Status:||Coming soon available for online buy|
|Price (Indian Rupees)||Expected: Rs. 26,990 Approx. (Range: Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000)|
|Price (USD $)||Expected: $399 – $420 Approx.|
|2G Bands:||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900- SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G Bands:||HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Bands:||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed:||HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|SIM Size:||Nano-SIM/ Micro SIM, dual stand-by|
|Dimensions:||186.6 x 96.6 x 7.6 mm (7.35 x 3.80 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight:||229 g (8.08 oz)|
|Type:||Color IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Touch:||Yes, with Multitouch|
|Size:||6.8 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution:||1080 x 1920 pixels|
|PPI:||~324 ppi pixel density|
|Internal:||32 GB Inbuilt, 2 GB RAM internal memory|
|Card Slot:||Yes, up to 64 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Wireless frequency (Wifi):||Yes, With wifi-hotspot|
|USB:||Yes, MicroUSB v2.0|
|GPS:||Yes, with A-GPS Support|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Campass, Proximity|
|3.5mm Headphone Jack:||Yes|
|Camera:||Yes, 13 MP with Autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Resolution:||4120 х 3096 pixels|
|Front Camera:||Yes, 5 MP, supports video calling|
|Extra:||Face Detection, Geo tagging, touch to focus|
|Operating System (OS):||Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615|
|CPU:||Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Browser:||Yes, supports HTML|
|Supports:||MMS, Instant Messaging|
|Email:||Yes, with Push mail|
|Music:||MP3, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC|
|Video:||MP4, DivX, XviD, WMV, H.264|
|Size:||3500mAH, Li-ion Battery|
|Standby Time:||Up to 480 h (3G)|
|Talk Time:||Up to 24 h (3G)|
|Color:||Gunmetal Grey, Titanium Silver, Champagne Gold|
Pros of Lenovo Phab Plus:
- Has Dual SIM Functionality: Better use of multiple SIMs at the same time. It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Slim Body: 186.6 x 96.6 x 7.6 mm (7.35 x 3.80 x 0.30 in) slim body and 229g lightweight better to keep it in hand all times.
- Responsive, capacitive and multi touch screen: Multitouch display screen gives an amazing function to operate the phone by touching at any point on the phone screen.
- Quite Big Screen: 6.8 inches large screen and ~70.7% screen-to-body ratio gives a best GUI environment to play games and reading online study material.
- High Resolution screen: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~324 ppi pixel density) high resolution size of display screen.
- Has high mega pixel camera with flash and auto focus: Full high definition picture capture availability with auto focus functionality.
- Support video recording: Video recording in good quality resolution and sharp video making functionality.
- Has front camera support video calling: With high data connectivity Lenovo Phab Plus supports smooth video data transmission for video calling.
- Average inbuilt storage capacity: 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM gives user to store important data all time with itself.
- Extendable memory card slot: Phone support up to 64GB external card to enhance the storage capacity without hangout.
- Has Accelerometer Feature: Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Long Battery Talk Time: 3500mAH Li-ion battery backup provide a long performance and working function to the smartphone. 480 hours of battery backup with standby mode and up to 24 hours long talk time battery backup.
- Supports FM Radio: Listen to your favourite radio stations on your phone. Enjoy music on the go with FM Radio.
- Have a compass: Direction checking related to North, South, East and West is not available through this phone.
Cons of Lenovo Phab Plus:
- Not Support Java: Some of the professional application required java environment.
- Can’t output to TV: Functionality to connect phone with Television is not supported.
- Non removable battery: To immediate shutdown or when phone become completely hanged then no option to restart phone by using removing battery but non removable restrict this option.
Lenovo Phab Plus smartphone Highlight features:
This highlight features gives you a brief idea about this smartphone. Before purchase any of smartphone takes a look on highlight of Lenovo Phab Plus smartphone.
- Price: Rs. 26,990 Approx. (Expected)
$399-$420 Approx. (Expected)
- General: Dual Sim
- Operating System: Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Technical: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Internal: 2 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM (Inbuilt Memory Memory Card), external support upto 32 GB
- Display: 6.8 inches (full touch), 1080 x 1920 pixels (~324 ppi pixel density)
- Connectivity: 3G/4G WiFi with hotspot Bluetooth GPS
- Camera: 13 MP (Autofocus) with Flash, 4120 х 3096 pixels, 5 MP (Front Camera) good for selfie and video calling
- Extra: Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, 3.5 mm jack Headphone
Lenovo Phab Plus smartphone will be available soon to buy online. The expected online price of Lenovo Phab Plus smartphone is Rs. 26,990 Approx. (Indian Rupees), $399-$420 Approx. (USD). Lenovo Phab Plus available for buy online. Keep following us we’ll upgrade with registration for Lenovo Phab Plus buy online link soon.