Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G E471 will be one another successive smartphone of Micromax with its rich functionality under more economically range. There is no doubt that Micromax provides a better quality with rich functional smartphone within affordable price in comparison with other brands. In month of May, 2015 Micromax announced to launch Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G smartphone in coming months, which hike the number of Micromax smartphone users.
Check Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G full product Specification, specification, Highlighting features and many others advantages and disadvantages over other phones.
Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G smartphone Full Specification:
|Released:||June, 2015 (Expected)|
|Status:||Coming soon available for online buy (Expected)|
|Price (Indian Rupees)||Expected: Rs. 16,499 Expected (Range: Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000)|
|Price (USD $)||Expected: $229 – $249 Expected|
|2G Bands:||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900- SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G Bands:||HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Bands:||HSPA, LTE|
|SIM Size:||Micro SIM|
|Dimensions:||142 x 72 x 6.3 mm|
|Type:||Color AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Touch:||Yes, with Multitouch|
|Size:||5.0 inches (~57.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution:||720 X 1280 pixels|
|Feature:||Corning Gorilla Glass, v3 back panel Screen Protection|
|Internal:||16 GB Inbuilt, 2 GB RAM internal memory|
|Card Slot:||Yes, up to 32 GB|
|Wireless frequency (Wifi):||Yes, With wifi-hotspot|
|USB:||Yes, MicroUSB (MHL) v2.0|
|GPS:||Yes, with A-GPS Support|
|3.5mm Headphone Jack:||Yes|
|Camera:||Yes, 13 MP with Autofocus|
|Resolution:||4128 x 3096 pixels|
|Features:||Face detection, Geo tagging, Touch to focus|
|Video Recording:||Yes, 1080p@30fps|
|Front Camera:||Yes, 5 MP, supports video calling|
|Operating System (OS):||Android, v5.0 (Lollipop)|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615|
|CPU:||1.5 GHz, Quad Core|
|Browser:||Yes, supports HTML|
|Supports:||MMS, Instant Messaging|
|Email:||Yes, with Push mail|
|Video:||MP4, DivX, XviD, WMV, H.264|
|Extra features:||– Photo/video editor- Alert types (Vibration)|
|Size:||2600mAH, Li-ion Battery|
|Type:||Non Removable Battery|
|Standby Time:||10.2 Days or 252 hrs. on 3G network|
|Talk Time:||14 hours on 3G|
|Music Playback:||45 hrs. long music playback battery backup.|
Pros of Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G:
- Has Dual SIM functionality: Use multiple SIM (network services) at the same time. It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Responsive Touch Screen: Has Responsive touch screen with capacitive and Multitouch functionality.
- Quite Big Screen: 5.0 inches (12.4 cm) quite big screen provide pleasure felling in reading, browsing internet and watching videos.
- Ultra Slim Body: 6.3 mm quite thicker phone easer to carry and look fashionable and up to grade.
- Quite Large Screen Size: Internet browsing, reading study material and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a 5.0in (~57.4% screen-to-body ratio) bigger screen.
- High Resolution Screen: 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) high resolution size of display screen. The screen delivers accurate colors and a strong brightness output.
- Has AMOLED Display: AMOLED Displays have better response time often to under a millisecond, and they absorbed significantly very less battery due to that battery life become high.
- Has High Mega Pixel Camera With Auto Focus: 13MP rear camera and front camera with full high definition picture capture availability, auto focus, face detection and smile face capturing functionality.
- Has Flash For Camera: having LED Flash inbuilt functionality with camera that allows you to take photos in low light.
- Support HD Video Recording (@30fps): Video recording in (1080p@30fps) HD format support high resolution and sharp video making functionality.
- Has Front Camera Support Video Calling: 5MP High quality front cameras with high data connectivity support smooth video data transmission for video calling and give an amazing experience to click own selfie.
- Having Lots Of Storage Capacity Inbuilt: 16 GB storage capacity and 2 GB RAM allows users to store more songs, videos, photos and install more applications.
- Octa Core CPU: More cores result in better parallelism and working simultaneously, meaning more tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Supports GPS: GPS is used for determining device location. User can get directions to a place with the help of GPS.
- Supports Memory Card: For enhance the memory size of the phone having external memory card slot support upto 32 GB. So user can store more songs, photos and videos.
- Long Battery Talk Time: 2600mAH Li-ion battery backup provide a long performance and working function to the smartphone. 10.2 days on 3G battery backup with standby mode and up to 14 hours long talk time battery backup. Continuously, 45 hour’s music playback battery backup.
Cons of Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G:
- Unimpressive Screen: This smartphone has unimpressive screen to body ratio (the Nexus 5 fits a 5-inch screen in this size of a body).
- Can Output To TV: This feature allows users to connect the phone, to a TV or any other composite video input to show photos and videos on a large screen.
- No User-Replaceable Battery: Fixed battery is one of the big drawback of iPhone.
- Doesn’t Have A Compass: Compass Determines direction facing relative to North, East, West and South.
- Low Battery PPI Resolution: Little bit low battery according to available functionality.
Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G smartphone Highlight features:
This highlight features gives you a brief idea about this smartphone. Before purchase any of smartphone takes a look on highlight of Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G smartphone.
- Online price: Rs. 16,499 (Expected)
- $229- $249 (Expected)
- General: Dual SIM support, slim size and gorgeous look
- Operating System: Android, v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Technical: 1.5 GHz, Quad Core, Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- Internal: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM (Inbuilt Memory Memory Card), with external memory enhancement upto 32 GB.
- Display: 5.0 inches (~57.4% screen-to-body ratio, Multitouch), 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Connectivity: 3G/4G Wi-Fi
- Camera: 13 MP (Autofocus) with LED Flash, 5 MP Front Camera for high quality selfie and video calling
- Extra: Music Player, Video Player, 3.5 mm jack Headphone
Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G Online Price:
Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G smartphone will be released in upcoming couple of month, as expected June, 2015. As reports come, Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G smartphone will hit stores on last June 2015.
Expected price of this upcoming Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G smartphone is Rs. 16,499 (INR), $229 (USD).
Stay with us for more news and updates related to the upcoming smartphones…