Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual Sim is a low budget windows smartphone by Microsoft with good features, gorgeous look and upgraded technology. Microsoft launched Lumia 430 Dual SIM in the month of May 2015. This was in one of the most awaited smartphone because of it’s price tag and dual sim support. Checkout Full Details below :
|Status:||Available to buy online|
|Price (Indian Rupees)||Expected: Rs. 4,850 Approx.|
|Price (USD $)||Expected: $69 – $89 Approx.|
|2G Bands:||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G Bands:||HSDPA 900 / 2100|
|Speed:||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps|
|SIM Size:||Micro SIM|
|Dimensions:||120 x 63.2 x 10.6 mm (4.74 x 2.49 x 0.42 in)|
|Weight:||127 g (4.52 oz)|
|Type:||Color IPS screen, 16M colors|
|Touch:||Yes, with Multitouch|
|Size:||4.0 inches (10.6 cm) (~58.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution:||480 x 800 pixels|
|PPI:||~235 ppi pixel density|
|Internal:||8 GB Inbuilt, 1 GB RAM internal memory|
|Card Slot:||Yes, Support upto 128 GB|
|Wireless frequency (Wifi):||Yes, with wifi-hotspot|
|USB:||Yes, MicroUSB (MHL) v2.0|
|GPS:||Yes, with A-GPS Support, GLONASS|
|3.5mm Headphone Jack:||Yes|
|Extra:||– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player- MP4/H.264/WMV player- OneDrive (30 GB cloud storage)- Document viewer- Video/photo editor|
|Resolution:||1600 x 1200 pixels|
|Features:||1/5” sensor size|
|Video Recording:||Yes, 704 x 480px @30fps|
|Front Camera:||Yes, VGA (0.3 MP) supports video calling|
|Operating System (OS):||Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1, planned upgrade to Windows 10|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 220|
|CPU:||1.2 GHz, Dual Core, Cortex-A7|
|Browser:||Yes, supports HTML|
|Supports:||MMS, Instant Messaging|
|Email:||Yes, with Push mail|
|Music:||MP3, WAV, AAC|
|Size:||1500mAH, Li-ion Battery|
|Standby Time:||Up to 30 days 720 hrs. on 3G|
|Talk Time:||Up to 13 hrs, 8 hrs. 30 min. on 3G|
|Music Playback Time:||47 hrs.|
Related to outfit of mobile phone:
- Has Dual SIM: Use multiple sims at the same time. It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Has Responsive, capacitive and multi touch screen: Multitouch display screen offer a more interactive experience to operate the phone by touching at any point on the phone screen. To click images no need to bother about clicks on a specific area or particular button, just touch on the screen at anywhere and enjoy the functionality.
- Good Resolution Screen: 480 x 800 pixels images, videos and text will look better and clear. In addition ~235 ppi pixel densities give a fine experience to look images, videos on this sharp and clear screen. Text messages, PDF files etc. will be easier to read.
Related to inbuilt camera in mobile phone:
- High Resolution Camera: 2MP (1600 x 1200 pixels) resolution camera for taking sharp and clear photos.
- Supports Video Recording: 704 x 480px @30fps with HD video recording user can record videos of beautiful moments, sceneries and watch them later.
- High Resolution selfie Camera: 0.3 MP (VGA) Front (selfie) Camera enables you to take your own selfless at any time anywhere with requesting others to click your snaps and do video calling (on supported devices).
Related to memory and battery of mobile phone:
- Large Storage Capacity: 8 GB inbuilt storage capacity allows user to store more songs, videos, photos and install more applications without bother about memory space.
- High of RAM: 1 GB RAM inbuilt means more applications can run at the same time, which makes the phone faster and quick respond.
- Latest CPU Technology: Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim with 1.2 GHz, Quad Core, Cortex-A7 processor provides more cores result in better parallelism, meaning synchronization functionality support many tasks can be processed in parallel without hanging down the user Interface.
- Supports 3G network connectivity: 3G network connectivity enabled smartphone respond quicker and fast with more downloads speed and a faster internet experience.
- Supports WiFi: User can connect to wifi hotspots in their area to experience a superior internet experience and Wifi Tethering feature allows user to use their internet connection on your wifi enabled laptop.
- Long Battery Talk Time: 1500mAH Li-ion battery backup provide a batter performance and working function to the smartphone. This battery have removable feature too. So at any time if phone become hang user can emergency shutdown phone with remove battery.
Related to external application and features of mobile phone:
- Supports GPS: A-GPS support to determining your location. You can get directions to a place with the help of GPS.
- Inbuilt Accelerometer feature: Accelerometer enable user phone to detect motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Supports FM Radio: Filmy Music supporting feature enable users to listen their favourite radio stations on your phone. Enjoy music on the go with FM Radio.
Cons of Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM smartphone:
- Not Support Java: Some of the professional application required java environment.
- Not quite Big Screen: 4.0 inches (10.6 cm) screen is not good for reading, browsing internet and watching videos with more pleasing experiences.
- Can’t Output To TV: User can’t connect their phone to a TV.
- Low battery PPI resolution: Low battery backup according to available functionality.
- Doesn’t support Flash for Camera: User miss this functionality when they wants to click images in dark spots.
- Doesn’t support NFC application: NFC enables wireless payments through phone but user miss this function in this phone.
- Doesn’t Inbuilt Gyroscope feature: Gyroscope enables the phone to determine orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer but user miss this function in this phone.
- Doesn’t Inbuilt Compass: Compass enable phone to determines direction facing relative to North, East, West and South but user miss this function in this phone..
Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM smartphone Highlight features:
This highlight features gives you a brief idea about this smartphone. Before purchase any of smartphone takes a look on highlight of Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM smartphone.
- Price: Rs. 4,850 to Rs. 5,200 Approx. in Indian price
- $ 69 to $ 89 Approx. in USD Price.
- General: Dual Sim, GSM (Micro SIM)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim
- Technical: Qualcomm Snapdragon 220 (1.2 GHz, Quad Core, Cortex-A7) Processor
- Internal: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM (Inbuilt Memory Memory Card), with external support card slot upto 128 GB.
- Display: 4.0 inches (full touch), 480 x 800 pixels (~ 235 PPI pixel densities)
- Connectivity: 3G WiFi with hotspot Bluetooth GPS
- Camera: 2 MP rear cameras, 0.3 MP (VGA) Front Camera
- Extra: Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, 3.5 mm jack Headphone
Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM smartphone now available in market to buy online on authorized websites. The online price of Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM smartphone is between Rs. 4,850 to Rs. 5,200 Approx. (Indian Price), $69 to $89 Approx. (USD).